Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Info

Brothel: Magnificent Lust is a blog about the Sims 4 challenge Brothel. I don't know if this is because I have the base game or it was just worded differently, but I gave Brigette the cheerful trait because I don't have the friendly trait. I could've given her the outgoing trait, but I wanted her to have the loner trait.

Since I got two hard traits with the girls, I might bend the rules a hair. Like I might not throw parties every night so Brigette can earn some cash. With the welcome wagon I consider that a party, so I'm going to let her woohoo with anyone that shows up for that.

If I come up with any changes I will make to the challenge rules (so I can either play the game or so I can play the game enjoyably) I will probably update this post and make a note in the corresponding post.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment